Hi, I’m Kimi! I’m the co-founder and teacher of Trinity Movement.
I feel incredibly blessed to have you join me here! For years, I have studied mind-body-spirit wellness through the avenues of Yoga, Ignatian Spirituality, and Christian Theology. Utilizing the combinations of these traditions, I continue to explore the dynamic movements within me and my ability to discern God's presence among them. I pray I extend this transformative journey to whatever path you are traveling. Together, let us move toward finding God in all of Creation.
My prayer for you: May we prayerfully connect to openly share our journeys. May God utilize me to cultivate your relationship with Him. May you always feel welcome, accepted, and free as a unique creation of God. May I honor whatever you contain and the encouragement you need to invite God into that sacred space.
My promise to you: There is no right or wrong way, only that way which leads to God. I am His unique child, longing to bring you closer to His desire to accompany you in every moment, for He is there waiting, "Come and See." May I always and only create and hold space for you, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
See you on the mat as we together Breathe, Connect, and Become.Contact Kimi
Kimi’s Certifications & Experience
- Over 900 hours of yoga certifications, focusing on constitution-specific movement, breath-focused movement, feminine vs. masculine movement, emotional energy, and deep-meditative stillness
- Perfect health certification focused on the six pillars of ayurvedic health and well-being: restful sleep, meditative prayer, movement through prayer, clearing emotions, constitution-specific nutrition, and becoming grounded in the unique image of God that you are.
- Certified Spiritual Director (CSD) grounded in Ignatian Spirituality through Spring Hill College.
- BA in interdisciplinary studies centered on Business and Theology.
- Yoga Retreat Director at Ignatius House Jesuit Retreat Center in Atlanta, GA.
- Currently obtaining my MA in Theology at Spring Hill College.
Hi, I’m Hannah! I’m the project manager of Trinity Movement.
I graduated with Honors and a BA in Interdisciplinary Studies. I was unsure of what I wanted to do and I was floundering having just finished graduating during a pandemic. Fortunately, Kimi offered me an internship. That internship quickly turned into a full-time project manager.I perform all of the behind-the-scenes work so you can nurture your mind, body, and spirit. I work from my new home, on the family farm, with my cat, Alfio. When I am not working, you can find me outside with my long-time horse companion, Dakota.Contact Hannah
Hannah’s Certifications & Experience
- BA in Interdsiciplinary Studies
- Minor in English
- Certificate in Beginning Project Management
- Certificate in "Fast and Effective Landing Pages"
- Worked in Career Services at Reinhardt University for 3 years.
Hi, I’m Emma! I’m a guest teacher here at Trinity Movement.
Hi everyone! I am an artist with a passion for fitness. I graduated with a B.F.A. in Studio Arts. While still in college, I obtained my personal training and yoga certifications to combine the two things I love. I have worked as an athletic training assistant, personal trainer, and yoga teacher. I hope to eventually start my own business where people of all shapes, sizes, color, age, etc. can come and rediscover who they are, and truly grow into the person they’ve always wanted to be. My goal is to encourage everyone I meet to simply love themselves and this beautiful life we’ve been blessed with. In my free time, I enjoy long walks outside, painting or drawing, and spending time with my friends, family, and animals.
Receive news and updates from us!
We’re committed to creating and sharing resources to help you integrate the Trinity with your mind, body, and soul.