Hi, I’m Kimi! I’m the co-founder and teacher of Trinity Movement.
I began infusing my prayer into every daily activity I encountered. I recognized His presence through His Holy Spirit in my every breath whether it struggled to digest emotions or savored in the digestion of nutritive foods. My prayers transformed into Spirit-led movements that empowered me to let go and give way to the stillness I desperately needed to speak with God or meditatively sit with Christ. Slowly this began to leak beyond the vessel He recreated, now spilling out here into these pages, courses, and conversations.
My prayer is that I get the opportunity to connect with each one of you and share our journeys by way of our online community, retreats, or one-on-one. Whatever way God intends to utilize me to cultivate your relationship, know you are always welcome, accepted, and free; we are each a unique creation of God, and you will always be honored as such. There is no right or wrong way, only that way which leads to Him. My promise to you is to always and only create and hold space for you and the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I am His child, longing to bring you closer to His desire to accompany you in every momentary breath, for He is there waiting, “Come and See.”
To share a snippet of my journey here: I am married with three adult daughters — one of which, Hannah, is the co-founder here with me. We live on a farm in North Georgia where we raise and care for horses, goats, sheep, chickens, and livestock guardian dogs (plus two completely spoiled indoor dogs). I am sure you will catch glimpses of all our critters as when the weather is good, Hannah and I love to be outside filming! See you soon as we, together breathe, move, digest, pray, and live.
Kimi’s Certifications & Experience
- Over 700 hours of yogic movement certifications, focusing on constitution-specific movement, breath-focused movement, feminine vs. masculine movement, and deep-meditative stillness.
- Perfect health certification focused on the six pillars of health and wellbeing: restful sleep, meditative prayer, movement through prayer, clearing emotions, constitution-specific nutrition, and becoming grounded in the unique image of God that you are.
- I conducted numerous retreats combining prayerful movement with contemplative stillness reassuring those who think yoga has no place within the Christian arena. Yoga is simply a vehicle of movement. The focus and destination of the journey is union with the Trinity.
- Certifications and continued education certificates in Spiritual Direction, Theology, and Spirituality from Spring HIll College, Boston College, and Notre Dame.
- I am the creator and owner of a certified organic feed business where I made feed for all farm animals and counseled folks with the care and nutrition of their canine and feline companions.
- Certifications in species-specific nutrition and Naturopathy for farm and domesticated animals.
- Currently enrolled at Spring Hill College to complete the Masters in Theology Degree program.
Hi, I’m Hannah! I’m the project manager of Trinity Movement.
I graduated with Honors and a BA in Interdisciplinary Studies. I was unsure of what I wanted to do and I was floundering having just finished graduating during a pandemic. Fortunately, Kimi offered me an internship. That internship quickly turned into a full-time project manager.I perform all of the behind-the-scenes work so you can nurture your mind, body, and spirit. I work from my new home, on the family farm, with my cat, Alfio. When I am not working, you can find me outside with my long-time horse companion, Dakota.Contact Hannah
Hannah’s Certifications & Experience
- BA in Interdsiciplinary Studies
- Minor in English
- Certificate in Beginning Project Management
- Certificate in "Fast and Effective Landing Pages"
- Worked in Career Services at Reinhardt University for 3 years.
Hi, I’m Emma! I’m a guest teacher here at Trinity Movement.
Hi everyone! I am an artist with a passion for fitness. I graduated with a B.F.A. in Studio Arts. While still in college, I obtained my personal training and yoga certifications to combine the two things I love. I have worked as an athletic training assistant, personal trainer, and yoga teacher. I hope to eventually start my own business where people of all shapes, sizes, color, age, etc. can come and rediscover who they are, and truly grow into the person they’ve always wanted to be. My goal is to encourage everyone I meet to simply love themselves and this beautiful life we’ve been blessed with. In my free time, I enjoy long walks outside, painting or drawing, and spending time with my friends, family, and animals.
Receive news and updates from us!
We’re committed to creating and sharing resources to help you integrate the Trinity with your mind, body, and soul.